Friday, March 30, 2018

March_30th_Ridge_Spur

This week my long run had to be on Friday after work.  Made it up to the top of ridge this time,  Still haven't managed to see anything from the top because although it was clear just before I got to the top the clouds came down and shrouded the top.  One of these days I'll get up there on a clear day.

This was my last run for March, and my total mileage for the month was 142 miles.




This is looking up towards where the next picture was taken from.  Its actually about 500 feet higher up but the picture doesn't show how steep this climb is.

Looking back from the same place as the picture above was taken from.


This is looking back at Cannon Beach from part way up before the clouds came in.  I ran all the way from near that little dot in the middle.

I zoomed into the middle part of this picture to show the rock.  The picture has flattened the scene so you don't get a good impression of how high up this actually is.  I think this part is at about 2,000 feet plus or minus a bit.

This is heading towards the last climb up to the top.  Probably another 400 or 500 feet further up to climb.  The clouds were starting to come in at this time so I knew after getting this far my view from the top was going to be blocked...AGAIN!

This is at the very top of Ridge Spur.  No view today!  2,500 feet above sea level.

Elevation profile.

Total mileage 17.36.
Good long and very hard run.





No comments:

Post a Comment